18ft Retro Rockets
About the rocket
Price: £90 – £139
The 18ft Rocket is the mid range Rocket we offer, with a 4 ft 6 double bed at one end and a small seating area at the other. The rockets use Caravan technology to incorporate a compact bathroom, hanging space,and bag storage.
- 5ft Pocket sprung mattresses dressed with goose down pillows and duvets (micro fibre available on request)
- Flat screen TVs with built in DVD
- Designer guild curtains and cushions
- Hospitality tray with tea and coffee making facilities & biscuits
- Fluffy cotton towels
- Eco LED and low energy lighting
- City Centre
- Beautiful Rooftop Views of Bristol
Small bathrooms featuring:
- Hans Grohe Eco showers
- Mirror with built in led light, shaver point and demister so they won’t be misted up when you get out of the shower
- A shelf for your toiletries
- A 50% deposit is due on booking, the remainder on arrival
- Deposits are refundable less a £20.00 admin fee until 12pm, 2 days prior to arrival. After this time the total booking cost is payable if we are unable to re-let the room.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of breakfast and taxes
- Check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 11am. We are happy to store luggage outside of these times
- Group bookings have a 28 days cancellation policy
- There is a lift at the Guest House.
- Rooms on the third floor and the Rooftop top Rockets can be reached by a small flight of stairs. Please contact Brooks Guesthouse in advance regarding any access needs
- Rates on last minute rooms are not substitutable for other days
- Smoking – Under The Health Act (England) 2006, it is against the law to smoke in any part of the building. A charge of £250 will be applied to your room account should you smoke or permit smoking in your bedroom.
- Age Restrictions – All residents should be 18 years or older, any younger guests must be accompanied by an adult (person 18 years or older). Infants are considered to be children aged 0 to 3 years old.
Walking We’re 10 minutes’ walk from The Coach and Bus station and 15 minutes from Temple Meads trainstation. For directions, please see Google Maps or download our PDF map. Parking Permits are available for £14 per 24h stay which allow you to park in the NCP Queen Charlotte Street. Post code is BS1 4ES- less than a minute walk from the Guesthouse. Alternatively we have permits for The Mall Bristol( £14 per 24h), 25 Union Gallery, Broad mead, Bristol BS1 3 XD – just five minutes’ walk from our front door. Please download our PDF for directions. Buses the nearest bus stop is on Colston Avenue just 2 minutes’ walk away. Look for the number 8 or 9 bus – these are the best buses for exploring the city. Sightseeing buses the nearest hop on, hop off stop is on Rupert Street or Colston Ave. Bristol taxis Call 0117 9855555 or pop across to the taxi rank on Colston Avenue, just a 2 minute walk from the Guesthouse. Please note Discounted Parking permits available at £14 per day local NCP on Queen Charlotte Street NB* height restriction 1.83m or the Galleries Car Park see our Parking PDF